We are looking for a technical project manager with the right skillset to lead IT teams and product development in technical projects with global high-profile customers. Join us putting cutting-edge privacy preserving technologies and federated learning into production.
ABOUT APHERIS AI
At apheris AI, our mission is to build the future of privacy preserving computations and data sharing for large healthtech & biopharma clients. We are building infrastructure to enable companies to implement the latest advancements in the fields of federated machine learning, differential privacy, secure multi-party computation and combinations thereof and thereby aim to close the gap between research and practice. We are a young, well-funded deep tech company working together with high-profile companies as our customers from different industries including, pharma, manufacturing, chemistry, and telecommunication. Our incredibly talented team is interdisciplinary, deeply technical and consist of entrepreneurs, researchers and engineers from top-tier companies and universities. Our customer pipeline is growing quickly so we are opening this position and are looking for inspiring people that want to have high impact, fix problems quickly, embrace change and learn rapidly.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
As a Technical Project Manager at apheris AI, you will be in charge of executing on projects that push our product core to customers together with a team of great software engineers and data scientists. You will be working on challenging projects closely together with customers from various industries. You will be in charge of communication with customers and responsible for meeting project goals. We empower you to lead with your own style and be a major contributor to the success of projects, customer’s satisfaction, and the advancement of our product core.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have successfully led technical teams, composed of engineers and/or data sciencists in the past.
- You have a strong broad understanding for technologies especially in software development and machine learning (e.g. software development best practices, understanding of different programming languages, frameworks, cloud technologies).
- You have experience in managing technical projects (using agile principle, such as Scrum) and communication with customers, especially large corporate clients, is your strength.
- You have a passion for a leadership role and genuine interest in working in a fast-paced environment and a young start-up.
- A (software) engineering / data science background or scientific/deep tech academic background is a big plus for this role (e.g. studies of computer science, physics, math, engineering).
- Experience working in consultancies and/or tech companies is a big plus, too.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- We offer you a cool and engaged team with colleagues that are domain experts.
- Exciting growth phase: we are backed by some of the best investors and are rapidly growing.
- We believe that your contribution goes beyond your CV, for us it is important that you connect well with the apheris team.
- Our team has the right mix of getting-things-done and getting-things-right mentality with a good amount of fun added to it.
- We deeply care about your development and well-being, so naturally we offer you lots of room for your professional and personal development.
- We have made it our mission to not only let you shape this position but support your growth.
- We have a super nice office in the heart of Berlin. Part of our team sits in the Cologne area. We support home office from anywhere. Whatever suits you, we are sure to find the right arrangement.
- We offer industry-competitive compensation.
- Location: preferably Berlin, partly remote is possible
- Contract Type: full-time
- Education Level: Master’s degree or higher