At AMBOSS we develop a global product supporting physicians and medical students world wide in clinical decision making and referencing knowledge.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 customers in more than 180 countries.
Are you fiercely curious about human behavior? Are you eager to distill meaning from data to promote better understanding and more performant software? Do you have experience with user research and market research? If so, we’re looking for a talented and experienced User Researcher like yourself!
You’ll help drive the research program at AMBOSS and help us discover the best ways to help our customers study and practice medicine. Ready to play a key role in saving the world by revolutionizing how medical professionals work and get educated? We are looking forward to your application.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead and manage OKRs, KPIs, and goals for the entire research team
- Have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence across the organization at all levels
- Gather data on users, competitors, and market conditions
- Carry out research on specific and detailed user experiences, marketing and business development topics
- Analyze and synthesize research findings into actionable insights and communicate your findings to key stakeholders
- Employ a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, in the lab, remotely, and in the field
- Evangelize user experience research and user-centered design throughout the company
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company
- A great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders in the English language
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and is able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Experience in training and mentoring junior and mid-level researchers to further develop their UR skills
- Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing a long-term strategy
- Who enjoys collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
- Language skills: Native English speaker, German speaking is a plus
- With a degree in Psychology, Social Science, Human Factors, or a related field
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.