Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. Our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent – making exhausting and intransparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a Product Analyst, you will work closely with our Product Managers to understand their needs and will not only deliver reporting but also be instrumental in understanding and developing the user journey in our Talent Platform. Your dashboards, metrics, analyses, self-service data tools, and most importantly your ownership and drive, will empower them to make the right decisions.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Analyse and interpret results as well as turn complex data into simple understandable information.
- Derive key messages and conclusions of the analysis and enable actionable measures.
- Analyse the user behaviour in our Talent Platform through various techniques and support in understanding and shaping the customer journey.
- Implement and evaluate A/B testing to drive data-based decisions in our product.
- Together with the Product team, you will proactively improve our user acquisition and retention, uncover user pain points, reduce churn, identify and set up user segmentation, implement funnels, and cohort analyses.
- Understand and shape our web tracking infrastructure.
- Independently scope and define projects, deliver complex analyses and dashboards, build reporting for end-users, and execute tasks successfully that impact the team’s OKRs.
- Define new metrics and you make sure that KPI definitions are aligned and ensure everyone understands and knows how to use reports and data tools available.
- Proactively identify data needs and quality issues, define data quality improvements, and coordinate their implementation with our Data Warehouse Engineers.
What you need to bring.
- Completed studies – preferably with a focus on business, economics, statistics, mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SQL is required.
- Experienced in Data Analysis and Reporting, knowhow on visualizing data and building dashboards is a must.
- Experience with Tableau (or other visualisation tools like Looker, PowerBI, QlikSense, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Product and Web Analytics tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Indicative, etc. is a plus.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Clear and structured communication of ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast and practically oriented environment.
- Fluent in English
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 30 different nationalities, 43% females (34% female leaders), 45% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’000 large clients, proven business model & over 15M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Top Tech Employer in Berlin