Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents. The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 9 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager (m/f/x) to join our international team in Berlin. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing product enhancements of our Pepper platform to help achieve our vision. This includes working closely with stakeholders, product designers, developers, QA managers and BI analysts to improve the user experience by identifying and solving user pain points.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivering solutions to meet set objectives/key results
- Meeting with stakeholders, data analysts, product designers and developers to discuss new ideas, finalize concepts and prioritize work according to our overall strategy & the expected impact
- Derive insights from user research and data analysis to gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that enhance the user experience
- Define, monitor and analyze relevant success metrics
- Taking the active role in daily development of new features by preparing comprehensive user stories, managing execution and feature roll out
- Document and communicate feature releases
The qualities we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, experience in B2B products is a bonus
- Proven record of delivering successful products & services
- Comprehensive user story writing and feature documentation
- Strong communication and coordination skills enabling you to interact effectively with stakeholders, developers, product designers, QA managers and data analysts
- Deep understanding for user needs, experience with A/B testing and user research
- Strong analytical skills and data-informed approach to decision making with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile methodology and working with JIRA, confluence, ProdPad or similar tools
- Understanding of web architecture and web technologies
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Competitive salary
- Any tech/gadgets/apps you need to get your job done
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and/or training workshops
- Flexible working hours
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc…
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene.
- Join the best Berlin employer of 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter and your CV.
Data protection policy