Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and the future Web—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and helps empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies.
As a web developer, you will be responsible for coding, optimizing, and maintaining the different websites of the Parity ecosystem. You will be working alongside a team of other developers, designers, writers, and marketers to expand our audience and accelerate the adoption of our products.
- Proven working experience in web programming or similar role
- Familiarity with the Gatsby framework
- Familiarity with GitHub for hosting and deployment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work largely autonomously
- Work on coding and developing web pages and web apps
- Maintain and update websites
- Integrate various back-end services
- Write clean, functional code
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
- Collaborate with other members of the team
- Interest in blockchain technology
- Familiarity with open-source software
- Knowledge of on-page search engine optimization
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics
Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you.