Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides Advanced Data Solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing and insight generation, using existing tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
What we offer
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
About the position
As Data Architect you will handle client projects self-responsibly and work side by side with the founders on growing the company.
- Design and create datawarehouse systems
- Create reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Handle external data sources and ensure smooth imports into databases
- Perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business and coding
- Solid communication skills in English
- Knowledge or interest in coding (SQL, Python)
- Experience with BI software (e.g. Tableau) is a plus