Being a Business Expansion Manager at Circula, you will be working in our Product Team & help us to adapt our product in line with the legal requirements of Czech Republic & Slovakia, laying the foundations for the company’s international expansion. Therefore, in this role:
- You will work closely with the product and technical teams & help to define the local requirements towards the expense management rules & regulations.
- You conduct and document market and business research.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to accountants, lawyers & other experts in the field to get an even deeper understanding of the local & legal context.
- You help us to adapt the existing features and optimize the existing product in line with these regulations.
- You understand our product, the problems of our customers we solve with it and their requirements.
- You help us with the necessary translations into Czech & Slovak.
- You are native in Czech & Slovak languages and fluent in English.
- Professional experience is not required, but you have strong analytical skills, decent business acumen and relevant educational background.
- You have a genuine interest in learning more about a fintech startup, you are not afraid to delve deep into accounting & legislative topics.
- You can keep the focus at all times & set your priorities straight. You have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- You can and want to communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and precisely.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a part-time position, if you want to work from home or remotely, we can do it! Working student or internship agreements are both possible.
- Become a part of a dynamic Software-as-a-Service organisation in the growth phase with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making paths.
- Get an opportunity to have an impact on the leading finance SaaS solution – we give you a high degree of autonomy to define and implement things your way.
- With us, you will be part of a great, international, passionate and competent team, participate in interdisciplinary projects and get exciting professional insights.
- Competitive salary and further employee benefits are a matter of course for us: Urban Sports club Membership, subsidised meals, fruits, Club Mate and beers.
- Everyone receives an annual budget for professional and personal development.
- With our office near Moritzplatz we are right in the middle of the action. Here we hold regular team-building, training and company events.
At Circula, we are reinventing the outdated and tedious methods of travel & expense management for European companies. Our team of experienced engineers and entrepreneurs merge financial services and travel tech to build an end-to-end solution for the problems that business travelers, accountants, and executives face every day. As a well-funded, early-stage SaaS startup with a passion for innovation, we feel right at home in our office in Berlin, the heart of Europe’s startup scene.