,YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: > 20 Report to Laura, Team Lead Customer Service
Bring in your expertise to deliver first-class customer service (CS) for our customers around the world. As our product grows, we need to utilise our customer orientation to create a user experience superior to the tourism industry standard. With all the technology in the background, we are looking for you to be the human connection to our product and deliver effective solutions for full satisfaction of vacationers around the world.
It’s all about people, and with your help and passion for outstanding service. We build a state-of-the-art customer service department at HomeToGo!
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
- Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Provide new and current vacationers with amazing customer service across multiple platforms including phone, email and live chat.
- Resolve customer, product, and service issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to our customer service knowledge base and an amazing help center by creating email templates and articles for future use.
- Optimize our day-to-day work by understanding customer needs and recommending new processes, products, or services. Your lead has an open ear for your suggestions and opinions at all times.
- Assist in onboarding and training of new team members
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Polnish, Dutch and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Ideally you bring experience in a service-oriented position, if not, we’re happy to guide you through the fulfilling world of CS.
- You are not new to the interwebs and can help customers navigate our product.
- A persuasive personality with outstanding communication skills.
- You enjoy speaking with customers helping them to have an outstanding vacation.
- Flexibility, honest and attention-to-detail make you a great candidate.
- Your positive attitude and focus on happiness make you a perfect fit!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for everyone for every trip. In just five years, since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!