At Wunderflats we are on a mission to shape the future of housing. We believe that everyone should be able to live and work anywhere, any time. That’s why, on our platform we offer fully furnished apartments for a minimum rental period of one month that can be booked easily online. Moving, starting over, or becoming a landlord – we have a stress-free solution for all of it and are constantly expanding our services into apartment management, different rental periods and even more regions.
For that, we are looking for a data-driven Product Manager (f/m/d) who joins an incredible team and assumes full responsibility for successfully shaping and constantly reimagining the end-to-end product experience of our users.
- Be an innovator: Finding cutting-edge product solutions to complex business challenges, you take a lead on developing new, groundbreaking features for our platform and test how they leverage the user experience.
- Be an optimizer: Based on data-driven decisions, you identify and fill product gaps and you improve the user flow of our web app. Your high-quality product management approach allows you to drive relevant KPIs in the right direction and tweak agile processes in your team.
- Be a connector: You specify and coordinate all relevant processes between software engineers, designers, and other involved domain experts to ensure seamless progress in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a visionary: In cooperation with our Head of Product, you develop your own backlog for your team and maintain its successful progress independently.
- You have gained 3+ years of work experience in product management with an increased focus on frontend/user-facing features and projects
- You have exceptional standards for finding innovative product solutions fully focusing on usability and UI when developing new features.
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading cross-functional product teams
- A proven track record of implementing new features and moving KPIs into the right directions through best-in-class product management.
- You are a fast thinker and a proactive team player with a collaborative mindset
- Self-reflective and transparent communication in English comes naturally to you
- You possess a proven record of skills in agile software development methods, preferably SCRUM or KANBAN
- You know your stuff when it comes to prioritizing, aligning and advancing your team’s roadmap
- Experience working on a marketplace product is a plus.
- Experience with user research is a plus.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, data analysis or IT architecture is a plus
- Join the best team ever (100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience – check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- We provide relocation support if you are moving to Germany
- We work with Macs, but you get to choose your own machine
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is centrally located at Alexanderplatz
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility (due to the current situation, the entire team works completely from home)
- Numerous benefits such as team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer
- You will be provided with cereals, fresh fruits, and drinks
Let us know where you came across this job offer and send us an email with a couple of sentences about you and why you want to join our team as well as your CV to Katharina via [email protected]