We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to be an active part in creating the #1 tool for Amazon success! This opportunity is a full-time, Berlin based role which reports directly to the VP of Product & Design. This is an open position for our Marketplace Performance (Profit) product team.
We’re eager to speak to experienced product managers with a background in e-commerce and a proven history of developing SaaS products and features. It’s important to us that you have a strong lean & agile mindset and have the ability to practice calculated risk-taking, maintain a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, and remain outcome-driven in delivering product features focused on changing customer behavior and driving business results.
As a product manager for one of our core feature teams, you’ll work closely with our customers, developers, product designers, QA engineers and a lot of Amazon specialists on a daily basis. In your role as a leader in a growing product department, you’ll also have the opportunity to implement processes, KPIs, and product development approaches to contribute to the maturity of your team, our product, and our product organization.
- Own the strategic product roadmap, product discovery and delivery of your area of product expertise
- Prioritize features and initiatives by ranking them against the strategic goals and objectives
- Establish and nurture lean and agile driven product development processes and mindset
- Develop detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Listen and understand to our growing customer base to identify the core problems to solve in the Paid Advertising space
- Work with a big amount of data, a strong technical and data science team as well as best-in-class product managers
- You have at least 4-5 years of working experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner in an Agile software development environment
- You know how to ask the right questions to understand the root cause of a problem or feature request
- You are strong at ruthless prioritization
- You know how a good product development process works and are eager to implement what is necessary to create a fast-moving, value-delivering process within your team
- You are outcome driven and practice calculated risk taking to keep a certain level of pragmatism
- You have experience in an advertising/marketing/ecommerce domain and B2B SaaS experience
- You are a good communicator with super strong stakeholder management skills
- You have the tendency to question and argue from first principles
- You are very structured and organized
- You see the big picture but also have the ability to zoom in to operations
- You have a very good business and customer understanding
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A one week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a funded and quickly-growing Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 115 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.