We’re looking for a motivated and hands-on developer who wants to be an active part in developing the #1 tool for success on Amazon. This opening is for a position on our core Paid Advertising team, which develops features in the quickly expanding area of Amazon advertising. With the support of DevOps and Design, you’ll work alongside the team’s other back- and front-end developers, data scientists, QA engineer, and product manager to develop cutting-edge features for the thousands of customers managing their Amazon ad spend with Sellics.
If you’re interested in working with large databases and developing services from scratch in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment, this challenge is for you!
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver cutting-edge features
- Contribute to the technical strategy and product roadmap
- Build microservices that handle billions of data-points
- Design and implement the API and DB architecture
- Participate in the hiring process
- Mentor less-experienced colleagues
We’re looking for people who:
- Have 5+ years of commercial experience as a software developer with Java (including Java 8+)
- Have 5+ years of commercial experience with relational databases (Postgres preferred)
- Have a strong DevOps mindset: You believe a developer should be involved in deploying, running and monitoring an application
- Are familiar with cloud solutions, preferrably AWS, experience with Terraform is a plus
- Are familiar with Spring, Spring Boot, Hiberbate/JPA Frameworks
- Are familiar with Messaging, Rest, Multithreading, Caching
- Are comfortable working with Maven, Git and Jira
- Have experience working in an agile environment
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a profitable and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 115 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.