Professional psychological help which is accessible to everyone at every time and from everywhere? Selfapy makes it possible.
We are a start-up in the Digital Health sector. Our mission is to provide access to psychological help to anyone who needs it – professionally and without any waiting times. In cooperation with renowned universities, practicing psychotherapists, and depressive patients, we have developed Selfapy and our online courses.
- Do you care about mental health?
- Are you interested in Digital Health?
- Are you looking for a job with meaning and added value?
Support us as Performance and Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to revolutionize the psychotherapy market.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- You are responsible for increasing the online visibility of Selfapy by managing and monitoring all running campaigns (paid social, SEA, native, display).
- You work across different channels and campaigns including the monitoring of e-mail marketing success.
- You run and optimize our retargeting campaigns (display, search).
- You ensure a proper web tracking in GA/Google Tag Manager in collaboration with our product team.
- You’ll be testing new channels and marketing approaches.
You offer us:
- You are fluent in German (preferably native) and English.
- You have gained 3-5 years of work experience in the areas of performance marketing incl. social (paid) SEM, retargeting, social, and display.
- You have a hands-on mentality with strong analytical skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and strive for setting targets.
- You are technically skilled and have an understanding of A/B testing as a main working tool.
- You have a degree in the field of marketing, business, or a related field.
We offer you:
- You can expect flat hierarchies and plenty of freedom for your creativity.
- We care about your personal development.
- We offer flexible working hours and different working time models.
- You can get the opportunity to work from home.
- We have a dog-friendly office in the heart of Berlin.
- We have pretty cool team events and working with us is fun.
Sounds interesting to you? Then send us your application today, including your letter of motivation, CV, starting date & desired annual salary.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!