We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
Technical Delivery Manager – E-Commerce (m/f/x)
from now on.
- Drive forward the development of internal tools and services
- Manage and coordinate development team and build a project communication structure
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify improvements for processes and tools required to improve business
- Develop a product strategy and vision, which is aligned with company goals and strategy
- Lead the conception and launch of new features/products and assume the role of Product Owner in our agile development process
- Translate the product strategy and new feature requirements into flexible user stories and prototypes
- Improve overall product quality, process management and documentation
What we offer:
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Flextime (core working hours 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- MODERN WORK ENVIRONMENT
Stylish loft office with start-up flair, daily cooking sessions, monthly team events
- TRANSPARENT COMMUNICATION
Direct and open feedback, weekly team & company meetings
- GREAT CAREER POSSIBILITIES
Comprehensive onboarding program and individual support during the induction phase, continuous on-the-job training, flat hierarchies, optimal opportunities for advancement and further development
- FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
Coffee, tea, water, mate, soft drinks, beer, juices & fruit basket
for local public transport, staff discounts on our entire product portfolio
- You have around 3 years of product development/management experience – ideally within the e-commerce industry
- Technical understanding (expertise) and a thorough understanding of modern platforms, combined with an engineering sense, which will enable meaningful conversations with the engineering team
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology
- Ability to build trust with key stakeholders, in order to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic, visionary and analytical mindset
- Ability to constantly re-evaluate and improve
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
+49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.