Art with character and inspiration at every corner: this is what defines JUNIQE. As the leading online destination for affordable, curated wall art and home accessories, JUNIQE is committed to helping customers make their house a home by bringing art into their everyday lives.
- Conceptualising and creating engaging, on-brand short-form video content for our organic social media channels with a focus on TikTok, reporting to our Senior Social Media Manager
- Assisting with strategy development for video content on social media channels, keeping an eye on trends and developments and transforming them to the JUNIQE look and feel
- Working with our Senior Social Media Manager and Social Team to develop strategy for organic social media channels on a short and long term basis
- Engaging with our community on Social channels and escalating customer service tickets as needed
- Current student or recent graduate in Marketing, Communication, Design, Video Production or related area of study
- A thorough understanding of emerging social media channels via personal experience and/or experience creating for brands
- Active on TikTok, with experience creating native TikTok content, following brands and content creators
- A desire to learn hands-on by creating engaging content and establishing ambitious but realistic metrics for channel growth and performance
- Comfortable with working and creating content in English at a near-native level; German language skills a plus
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently in a multicultural and multilingual team
- Passion for design, lifestyle, and art-related topics
- Ability to grasp brand identity and transfer it throughout your communication
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours per working week, with a schedule to be determined based on availability around our core working hours (9-17). Some flexibility in working times may be required
- Current students are encouraged to apply
- Please include links to 2-3 examples of content you have created for TikTok
Our office is centrally located right on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg. While English is our lingua franca, our international team of 70+ professionals comprises 27 nationalities.
As a company, we value open communication and business transparency. We foster a positive and collaborative working environment with regular team events and monthly all-hands meetings. Feedback and learning are engraved in our culture. We facilitate these through bi-annual appraisals for professional development as well as team-specific training.
Our spacious kitchen sports an endless supply of free coffee, weekly deliveries of fresh fruits and snacks, along with a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work downtime. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE products, as a member of our team, you can also benefit from a range of partnerships, such as reduced membership fees at Urban Sports Club.
Intrigued? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication along with your CV (and, if applicable, your portfolio).