Why we need you:
This internship gives you the chance to have a direct impact on the content and marketing strategy. From the very beginning of this experience, you will take on delegated responsibilities to lift up dGen’s brand in the decentralised ecosystem. You will work closely with our Core team and Co-founders to strategically boost our brand to the top of the podium. You will also learn about cutting edge technologies, tech content, PR and Digital Marketing strategies.
How you will help dGen:
- Bring new research themes to the table.
- Find potential collaborators for our research reports.
- Manage and maintain engagement with our brand ambassadors on slack, weekly calls, and through email.
- Develop and promote our communication channels (Social Media, blog, email marketing, newsletter and website)
- Run SEO strategies with our marketing and editing team to raise the rank of our content.
- Develop PR strategies to get our content published by the press and delivered to decision-makers in the ecosystem.
- Grow our Social Media platforms and Lead Generation.
- Copywrite blog posts and newsletter content.
- Explore new content opportunities that help drive traffic to our website.
What we expect from you
- Graduated or about to graduate in Digital Marketing, Communications, Writing or related disciplines or entry-level experience.
- Knowledge of managing Marketing Campaigns.
- Excellent communication, copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Data-driven approach with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Committed, motivated and proactive stance in the workplace.
- Fluency in English.
What is dGen?
dGen is a non-profit Think Tank based in Berlin. We focus on how emerging technologies might contribute to shaping a decentralised future in Europe.
Our mission is to educate decision-makers across Europe, from policy-makers to startup founders, about emerging technologies in a language they understand and foster mutually beneficial connections. How? By publishing high-quality, thought-provoking research reports that examine and show the impact of new techs on EU citizens.
We release 6000 to 10000-word research reports every month aimed for provoking discussion and understanding. Our reports aren’t academic reports, and are not intended to be; our goal is to bridge the gap between the public and private sectors through knowledge sharing by using language that is easy to understand. We are here to foster smart adoption and implementation of emerging tech in both sectors.
- You will help a non-profit startup to create an impact in Europe.
- Hands-on training from day one and the opportunity to define your goals.
- General knowledge about emerging tech, content marketing, research and writing.
- Our policy is fully remote work-friendly.
- International team.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy our great location in Kreuzberg, next to the Spree. Perfect area for a fun after-work drink with the team, or to meet other friends if we aren’t cool enough for you.
IMPORTANT: This is an unpaid internship.* As a young nonprofit startup, we are putting all our efforts towards funding our mission and are unfortunately unable to provide a paid opportunity at this time. We are, however, happy to help you explore external funding opportunities.
*There is a scholarship available to BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, and people with disabilities. Please indicate if you would like to apply to this scholarship in your application.
dGen strives to be an inclusive environment. We believe that uplifting voices of the most marginalised will drive advancements for everyone in the sector. As such, we encourage LQBTQ+, women, BIPOC, people with disabilities, and other people from disenfranchised backgrounds to apply. As such, there is a scholarship to aid people from these communities and backgrounds, but we ask that you please indicate if you would like to apply for this fund in your application. And, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or would like to know more about the working environment, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to getting to know you!