We are the developers of Papyrus Author – the writing suite for modern authors. We combine digital technology with literary know-how and create the best software for writers there is.
Become a pioneer and pave the future of writing. We are looking forward to you and your unique skills.
Authors love words. And you know how to move people with a sentence. Your social media content is memorable, and you feel at home online.
Use your unique voice to represent Papyrus Author on all channels. Your talents include creative copywriting, smart ad placement and activating target audiences.
What Awaits You
- Promotion of our social media channels, interaction with and influencing of online communities.
- Writing and editing copy, advertisements and postings for social media, our website, and print media.
- Selecting and editing suitable image material.
- Development and implementation of social media and online ad campaigns.
- Co-working on planning and execution of a blog about writing and Papyrus Author.
- Maintaining contacts with media representatives, journalists, bloggers and influencers.
- Management and editing of copy from external authors.
- You are open-minded, a team player and an independent creator. You are enthusiastic about your projects and involve yourself with passion and commitment.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Your writing style is fresh, your ideas are snappy and your phrases are smart.
- Education/training in the field of communication, PR, journalism, or a comparable qualification.
- Very good knowledge of online communication and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube…).
- Experience in content creation, communication, marketing, advertisement or PR.
Ideally, You Can Also
- Work with the Adobe creative suite or other image editing programs. What posting works without a picture?
- Navigate your way around ad managers from Google, Facebook and others.
Papyrus Author is our dream project. Make it your own and create something that wouldn’t have existed without you.
- Flat hierarchies: No bureaucracy, no politics. We focus on making great software.
- Grow with us: Rise into a key position in a stable and growing international company.
- Fast machines: Work with a setup you love. Hardware requests are no problem.
- Kitchen raids: Stacks of snacks, fruit and a vast selection of drinks, always available.
- Body and mind: Subsidied fitness offers with 130 top locations in Berlin. Sorry about the snacks.
- Getting around: We are in the heart of the city. Navigate Berlin with our extremely cheap BVG ticket.
Would you like to work with us? Send us your application with your CV and a sample of your work. We’re excited to meet you!