The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany’s top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- You are part of the Shop-Management team and focus on the conversion rate optimization.
- You analyze user behavior within our online shops, derive hypotheses and prioritize them.
- You evaluate and document test results and report them to your supervisor.
- You are closely working with departments like f.ex. Shop Management, Performance Marketing and Creative.
- You hold a degree from university or a comparable qualification in fields like IT or e-commerce.
- You have solid experience in web analytics (especially Google Analytics) as well as in A/B-testing. Ideally you have knowledge in Dynamic Yield.
- Your analytical and methodical skills are above average and you feel comfortable dealing with numbers.
- You are able to statistically correct evaluate test results, to gain solid insights.
- Your work is process- and goal-oriented and you have an analytical mindset.
- You are fluent in English.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
JOIN THE GANG
Become a member of one of Europe’s leading ecommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!