What if we could actually do something about climate change? Immediately. Effectively. Collectively. That’s our vision: Make powerful, measurable climate action available to everyone — and then scale it up!
We are a team of mission-driven designers, engineers, and changemakers with a track record of building category-defining products, backed by Berlin’s top early-stage funders. This year we will launch our solution to empower millions to act as one united force for the planet.
We’re searching for an experienced, dynamic, and results-driven Head of User Acquisition to help lead Klima’s UA efforts and grow our mission into a forceful movement for the planet. As the Head of UA you will report directly to the CMO. You’ll be in charge of increasing the number of new users downloading and registering Klima’s mobile app, analyzing and helping to optimize traffic sources, developing and prioritizing new growth methods, and mentoring and building our team of UA experts.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Real social impact and global reach
- Quality-driven environment
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Free gym membership, metro ticket, and compensation of your personal CO2 footprint
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
- Become part of a creative, friendly and purpose-driven team
- These are the early days — your input will make a real difference!
Once here, you will
- Lead Klima’s acquisition efforts across multiple channels, both online and offline
- Efficiently scale existing channels (Facebook, Google, Publisher Networks)
- Develop new paid acquisition channels from the ground up (Search, Display, PPC, Affiliate Marketing)
- Test and optimize all creative, targeting, landing page, and bidding strategies
- Optimize re-engagement campaigns to capture engaged users who have yet to convert
- Build, manage, and mentor our talented team of marketing experts
- Help ensure our monthly targets and goals are met efficiently and profitably
- Communicate performance reports, initiatives roadmap, and status updates to executive team
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience managing campaigns on Google, Facebook and other publisher networks
- Quantifiable track record in growing hugely successful marketing channels from scratch
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Outstanding organizational and Project Management experience
- Web design and content marketing experience
- Strong presentation & written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for social good — environmental and climate change experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize heavy workloads
- Willingness to learn and ambition to lead
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application!
A note on Covid-19 and WFH
We want you to stay safe during the Covid-19 pandemic! We’re currently working from home, and if you join us, we’ll provide all the equipment you need to make your home office experience as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Once everything is back to normal, we look forward to meeting you at our beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, featuring unlimited fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and a canteen with daily veggie options. Want to make remote a long-term thing? We’re open to discussing that too.