Companisto is Germany’s most exclusive network for the startup- and growth investments and has been the fifth year in a row awarded as Germany’s most active private venture capitalist. Companisto offers access to equity investments in a fully digital process. Until today EUR 76,812,782 has been invested across 147 companies.
What you will be doing
- Leadership: Lead, recruit, and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute the growth strategies for Companisto.
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth. Our target groups are retail investors and business angels who are willing to invest in venture capital.
- Inbound Sales & CRM and Retention: Generate leads, nurture them, and develop our customers via CRM. Utilize inbound sales as further CRM channels. You will develop our CRM infrastructure from scratch.
- Customer Journey: Understand and develop the customer journey and orchestrate copywriting, positioning, content marketing, and the general user experience. You will own CVR end-to-end.
- Analysis: You develop and manage KPIs related to Companisto’s growth.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the function of a marketing director without having lost a hands-on getting things done mentality.
- Strong, experienced leadership profile with a track record in digital B2B demand generation.
- You combine extensive digital marketing expertise in synergy with soft-marketing skills such as messaging / copywriting, positioning, and customer experience.
- You have successfully built CRM and inbound sales strategies.
- You love defining and optimizing marketing activities based on KPIs.
- Solid understanding of the fundamental drivers of a marketplace business and the ability to translate this knowledge into actionable strategies for growth.
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and messaging skills with internal stakeholders and externally with customers, partners, and media.
- Fearlessly suggest new ideas to try new approaches and open new opportunities.
- Experience in financial products is a plus. Experience in the acquisition of investors is a huge plus.
- Fluent German and English is mandatory.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: [email protected].
Your Contact Person is Tamo Zwinge, Managing Director.