What if we could actually do something about climate change? Immediately. Effectively. Collectively. That’s our vision: Make powerful, measurable climate action available to everyone — and then scale it up!
We’re a team of mission-driven designers, engineers, and changemakers with a track record of building category-defining products, backed by Berlin’s top early-stage funders. This year we will launch our solution to empower millions to act as one united force for the planet.
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Social Media Manager to join our team. Once here, you’ll grow, inspire, and connect with our global community of individual climate champions. To make a massive dent in our global carbon footprint, we need to reach millions — and inspire them to join us.
If you care deeply about climate change, live and breathe social media, are data-obsessed, and want to build something from scratch, then we want to hear from you.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Real social impact and global reach
- Quality-driven environment
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Free gym membership, metro ticket, and compensation of your personal CO2 footprint
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
Once here, you will
- Manage and grow audiences across multiple social media platforms, leveraging your experience and creativity to excite and inspire millions
- Work with our CCO to develop and execute a cross-channel social marketing strategy that establishes our brand as a leader in this field
- Develop, deploy, and report on test strategies to learn how to most effectively motivate and inspire new and existing audiences
- Author cross-channel content, adapted to a wide range of audiences and channels
- Work collaboratively with our internal creative teams and external partners to craft campaigns, copy, and creative that drive audience growth and product downloads
What you bring
- 2-3 years experience in social media, including a demonstrated track record in growing global communities through creative, engaging content
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other social media tools
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Contentful, and/or Google Analytics considered a plus
- An excitement for the power of narratives, and an understanding of what makes a clear and compelling story
- Demonstrated passion for social good — environmental and climate change experience a plus
- An understanding of the importance of grounding your ideas in data and analytics
- Curiosity, adaptability, and a sense of ownership towards your tasks
- A keen eye for detail in written, visual, and numerical content
- Native or near-native English (German is a plus!)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application.
A note on Covid-19 and WFH
We want you to stay safe during the Covid-19 pandemic! We’re currently working from home, and if you join us, we’ll provide all the equipment you need to make your home office experience as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Once everything is back to normal, we look forward to meeting you at our beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, featuring unlimited fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and a canteen with daily veggie options. Want to make remote a long-term thing? We’re open to discussing that too.