3T helps tens of thousands of MongoDB developers and administrators with their everyday jobs by providing the finest MongoDB tools on the market. We guarantee the best compatibility with current and legacy releases of MongoDB, continue to deliver new features with every new software release, and provide high quality support. In 2019 we outgrew our original office and now have lots of room to grow in our brand new Berlin office. Our office language is English, with teammates from over 15 nationalities.
Our great new office location offers a host of benefits:
- Located on the U8 line, a few minutes from the city center
- Regular free onsite fitness classes
- Free onsite German lessons
- Free drinks and snacks
In the current circumstances, all 3T staff are encouraged to work wherever suits them best, whether that is from home or in our head offices. (NB: Some workplace benefits are temporarily on hold until community hygiene protocols are normalised.)
About the Role
At 3T we focus on improving the working lives of software developers and data professionals worldwide. We do that by building tools that are designed for ease of use and which save them time every day. Accordingly our documentation has to be second to none and always up to date. As we release new updates to our products our documentation must also reflect our new interface. We’re looking for a working student to help us with:
- Updating our website graphical assets and migrating documentation, using WordPress
- Improving our CRM hygiene and outbound marketing workflows, using Hubspot
- Other tasks related to our digital marketing campaigns, as and when needed
The person we need:
- Has a real interest in software development, especially databases
- Is as happy completing repetitive tasks as they are learning new ones
- Speaks and writes excellent English
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and has a pedantic attention to detail
- Is currently enrolled or has recently graduated from a first degree; arts or sciences degrees are equally fine, but study of languages – either human or computer – will probably fit you best for this role
- Competitive Berlin-based working student salary
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. The role can be part-time or full-time depending on your needs
- Great environment: We have a great and growing team, based in Berlin, and in order to join us you also need to be resident in Berlin.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, and you are a Berlin resident, please drop us a brief cover letter with a faultless CV (no typos) at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.