Do you want to empower physicians and clinicians with digital knowledge and abilities in everyday clinical life, especially in our present, very unusual time? Then we want you as a B2B Marketing Manager (DACH) (f/m/d) in our team.
Together with your marketing expertise and know-how, AMBOSS would like to bring more physicians, clinicians, and hospital decision-makers closer to what is already possible today in digital knowledge management, training, and development of clinical abilities. You have it as B2B Marketing Manager (DACH) (f/m/d) in your hands to support hospitals and clinics to unfold a digital knowledge and training culture to empower physicians and clinicians to provide the best possible care.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS was founded with the vision of revolutionizing medical education and further training of doctors and medical students. On +200 hospital sites, AMBOSS supports physicians and clinicians in the clinical everyday life to focus on patients and high-quality treatment results. 95% of the residents in the German-speaking countries are familiar with AMBOSS.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive all B2B marketing activities for the DACH physician market combining your expertise and know-how of a whole marketing B2B keyboard with the advantages of an agile grown-up start-up company
- Building a strong B2B message and transporting it across our web presence, sales material, social media and our external appearances alongside our brand manager and our sales team
- Developing and executing a marketing plan with cross channel elements for hospitals and clinics together with the sales team
- Define and execute campaigns designed to increase quality and quantity of inbound leads and to nurture current accounts
- Develop strong relationships with team members across the company (specifically sales and lead of the physician market) to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to achieve desired results
- Nurture and build relationships with KOLs and influencers for awareness and lead campaigns
- Competition observation and analysis to sharpen a differentiated market positioning and to build strong and clear user and customer benefits
- Leverage our email, data collection, and direct marketing tools to drive successful data-driven campaigns and deliver results
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 6+ years of experience working in a Marketing environment with a focus on B2B marketing activities
- Native-level proficiency with the German language and high-level proficiency with the English language
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a must, prior working with/for hospitals or clinics is preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing high successful B2B demand generation and cross channel campaigns that deliver highly qualified C-Suite and decision maker leads with a constant flow.
- Strong analytical skills where you can easily spot actionable insights and improvements
- Proven ability to create strong campaigns that deliver a constant flow of leads
- Proficiency in working with marketing automation tools preferably Hubspot
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot. This offer is until now limited to our Berlin office.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.