At Architrave, our goal is to make the real estate industry more transparent and efficient by introducing genuinely digital workflows. Getting there involves a balancing act: It means finding solutions that, on the one hand, will restore order to a chaotic jumble of documents and, on the other hand, will permit managing large quantities of data and developing truly digital workflows.
Bringing plenty of experience, a visionary mindset, a highly dedicated team and an outstanding network to the job, we have positioned ourselves as your best-of-class partner for every step of your sector-wide digitisation strategy. We are not only developed new software but turned the whole industry upside down. Architrave is a PropTech which combines a SaaS product powered by Machine Learning to not only build digital processes in asset management but to bring it to a whole new level.
So, are you interested? Join us and contribute your knowledge and expertise in building and setting up new solutions and workflows for commercial real estate!
Your Future Responsibilities:
- As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for a cross-functional team in an end-2-end setting – from analysis to roll-out and optimization.
- Your goal is to craft innovative technical solutions according to the needs of the business. These solutions will be the foundation for the Architrave product portfolio
- You will work closely with Stakeholders, Senior Management and other Product Owners in the Product Division.
- Your responsibilities include planning the road-map, managing the backlog, conceptualizing and writing user stories, planning sprints, coordinating the roll-out and constantly measuring and optimizing.
What you should bring with you:
- A passion for excellent product development that digitizes a paper-based industry.
- You have a business-driven mindset with a deep understanding of technology.
- Exceptional communication skills across disciplines, roles and levels.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience as a Software Product Manager, Business Analyst or Business Architect, preferably in B2B software startups or enterprise solutions.
- Previous experience in Agile and in working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Fluent in English, German skills are a plus
What you could bring with you:
- Insights into the real estate industry, document management, Data solutions or process management
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to genuinely shape an exceptional product of one of – if not the leading PropTech in Europe
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally with a personal education budget to spend on training, conferences and personal growth
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also loves to play ping-pong in a light-flooded office area
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter)!
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an equal opportunities employer, we at Architrave strive for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
By clicking the “Apply for this Job” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Architrave collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Architrave’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Architrave may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Architrave does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties acting on Architrave’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Architrave with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Find us on Glassdoor!