Product Manager (m/f/d) | Berlin, Germany
If you are passionate about your craft, if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people in the service industry and if scale and speed of execution are exciting to you, our company will be the right place for you!
- Identify new product opportunities with a user-centric mindset
- Act as the owner of your product: develop a clear vision, a smart roadmap and ambitious targets
- Discover the right features to focus on and manage the successful development and delivery together with your own agile team
- Create innovative solutions to complex SaaS problems together with a dedicated Product and Design team
- Prioritise and adjust the backlog according to strategic product value
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Empathy for the user and creativity to find modern, holistic solutions
- Experience with cross-functional teams and agile methodologies
- Ability to define and monitor success KPIs for given business goals
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build groundbreaking products
- Previous experience with SaaS products is a plus
SoniQ Services strives to digitise the entire value chain of building service providers. The unique challenge lies in finding solutions for this so far decentralised, and often analog, chain in an industry that is accountable for 5% of Germany’s GDP.
We are aiming to be the major global driver behind moving this industry into the digital world. To achieve this, we have already developed multiple applications for different parts of the industry and combined them into an unique app-suite.
Working at our company means taking ownership from day one and playing a key role in improving the market-fit, the user experience and customer value of our entire app-suite.
Our colleagues from more than 15 nationalities act as an interconnected team and expect to serve our customers with a great product with every action we take.