We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a dynamic venture in Berlin facilitating our endeavour to create impactful direct-to-consumer brands in the audiological markets we operate in. As a key contributor to a smaller, yet quickly expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
- Increase our customer base through online and offline cooperations
- Develop a portfolio of high value affiliate / marketing partner accounts
- Negotiate with stakeholders by mapping business strengths and demographic customer needs (requiring high level German language skills)
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze affiliate / partner performance to measure effectiveness and develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Cultivate top performers and develop direct key partnerships through large direct deals
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of key affiliate partners
- Collaborate with the internal teams for integrations and deployments for affiliate and business development relationships
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and value proposition
- Fluent in German and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to win – a no is not a “no” for you, but just a “maybe a bit later”
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, sales and/or affiliate marketing
- Great communicator with extraordinary relationship building and negotiation skills
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organized
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Proactivity and motivation of others when necessary
- Team player that can work independently but enjoys working within a young, international team
- Knowledge in other languages is a big advantage
- Good to have: understanding of the German healthcare sector and experience in both start-up as well as corporate organizations
- You hold a BS/MS degree in Business, International Management, Economics or related fields
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver´s seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun & diverse international team in the heart of Berlin
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.