As a Sales Executive at Authenteq you will be a key point of contact for our clients. This is a high-value role that will require a lot of learning, professionalism, targeting large accounts and complex industries. We are looking for someone who is driven and determined to move deals through the pipeline and deliver solutions to our clients. An executive who is skilled in asking for the business and closing deals would be an ideal candidate.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
You can apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.