Club GLOBALS is making international living easy by connecting expats and entrepreneurs with trustworthy service providers online and at local events.
Established in Berlin and currently planning its expansion to major international cities, Club GLOBALS is supporting the growing trend of mobility and provides a one-stop-shop platform for expats on which they can easily find accommodation, employment and local services.
For our young and dynamic team, we are looking for a Business Development Executive who can join our Berlin office as a freelancer for at least 6 months or more.
Your main role is to identify potential prospects, develop sustainable partnerships and ensure long-term growth and revenue for Club GLOBALS. You are the primary point of contact for partners, so maintaining customer relationships is crucial to your role. You will be given set targets to achieve on a weekly basis, and you are expected to proactively develop market strategies and sales opportunities, and improve Club GLOBALS’ market position and branding.
The ideal candidate is expected to have experience with the sales cycle, sales techniques and partnership acquisition processes, and fully understands the drivers of a business.
– Business-related university degree (Business, Marketing, Sales, MBA, or similar)
– At least 1 year experience in Sales and Business Development in a startup environment (previous internships are also taken into consideration)
– High level of professionalism
– Customer-oriented, strategic and a focused business thinker
– Analytical mindset
– Highly-developed social skills
– Proactive, organized and agile
– Tech-savvy, incl. with remote-work
– Detail-oriented and able to work independently
– GLOBAL mindset
– You are not afraid of being said “no” to, and you embrace the challenges which come with the sales effort
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Fluent in English and German, additional languages are a plus
– Commission-based salary with potential stock options
– Join a GLOBAL and multi-lingual team
– Work in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment (yes, we were ranked 3rd fastest growing startup in Germany by Business Insider!)
– Gain first-hand experience and directly contribute to the growth of a young company
– Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
– Your own ideas are encouraged and every day presents a new opportunity
– Get exposure to a huge network
– Work in a central & well-connected office in Berlin Mitte