AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research. AMBOSS was founded with the vision of revolutionizing medical education and further training of doctors and medical students. On +200 hospital sites, AMBOSS supports physicians and clinicians in the clinical everyday life to focus on patients and high-quality treatment results. 95% of the residents in the German-speaking countries are familiar with AMBOSS.
AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries. Together with your sales expertise and know-how, we would like to bring more physicians, clinicians, and hospital decision-makers closer to what is already possible today in digital knowledge management, training, and development of clinical abilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generating new business from the hospital and University clinic market in the North and East of Germany
- Primary focus will be on selling AMBOSS to new customers.
- Managing all stages of the relationship sales effort, from prospecting and targeting accounts, following up on leads, making initial contact through to closing the sale
- Present the value proposition to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a hospital/healthcare institution
- Manage and develop your sales pipeline to ensure the achievement of your annual revenue sales targets
- Manage the renewal business in your territory
- Timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, sales forecast
- Raising awareness of our AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demos, marketing conferences & exhibitions.
- Proactively approach and network with relevant stakeholders such as senior hospital management – to strengthen relationships to maximize sales growth
- Attending local conferences and events
- Approximately 3-4 days on the road per week
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven enterprise sales experience and 3-5 years’ experience of selling complex services/solutions to C-level stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English– written, reading and spoken. Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as a general understanding of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market or experience in selling Healthcare IT solutions is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal are essential
- Confident and able to deal with customers at all levels, and to demonstrate/present the value of the solution to a diverse, target audience and articulate how these benefit to healthcare provider(s) and its users
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain a wide number of business relationships and leverage these to develop new opportunities, cross-sell and up-sell solutions
- Commercially aware and with strong business acumen
- Independent, highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously, managing and prioritizing activities to meet customer needs as well AMBOSS sales targets
- Willing and able to travel within the territory (up to 70%)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We got your transportation covered: Car allowance plus our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot. This offer is until now limited to our Berlin office.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.