fliit’s goal is to enable worry-free food logistics for both food companies and carriers. We are making food logistics efficient and transparent. We build a platform that simply and digitally brings together food suppliers with a network of specialized carriers. We provide central technological applications for management and control.
Our combination of logistics and tech expertise together with our innovative and dynamic startup spirit will make the food industry free of worries and more profitable for everyone.
The Sales & Business Development Intern (or Working Student) will join our ambitious sales team and have first line experience with potential customers. In addition, you will be involved in company building projects to push our growth even further. This role is based in Berlin.
- Help us qualifying potential customers and be the first contact to new customers
- Support our sales team in growing our business & share their appetite for growth
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across different hierarchies & departments
- Be involved in (strategic) business development projects, managing your own project (module) and contributing to the future development of our young company
- Currently enrolled in a study program focused on business administration, economics or any related field
- At least available for a period of three months for an internship
- First work experience in sales (ideally B2B) or in customer service
- You love to challenge yourself and you are able to cope with pressure
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude (we like to crack a joke from time to time)
- Your are fluent in German and English
- Possibility to join as a working student
Why working at fliit?
- Make a difference – Your work is a key contribution to our way to revolutionise food logistics
- Freedom – You are part of a start-up with an open working atmosphere and flat hierarchies in which you can freely develop and take on responsibility from day one
- Support – Starter training to bring you up to speed and make you successful in your role; continuous support throughout your internship
- Start-up Spirit – You have the opportunity to be there right from the start. Teamwork, open communication and transparency are our top priorities
- Awesome team – celebrating successes and a friendly and warm environment
- The usual stuff: free fruit, drinks, an activity room to release some stress & other social activities