At cargo.one We want to beam the air cargo industry into the 21st century. So we decided to build a company, from the ground up, that would reinvent the way airlines and freight forwarders interact. We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! We believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with cargo.one.
cargo.one is the digital platform for freight forwarders to search, compare and book air freight capacity across airlines. We are proud to have a product that our customers love to use. As we grow we are looking for a junior sales researcher to join us and support our sales team. In this role you will help us in scaling our growth by researching new business opportunities and maintaining our CRM.
What will you be doing?
- Research and cross check potential opportunities and generate new leads for our team of Account Executives.
- Support the sales team by maintaining HubSpot, keeping it organized and up to date.
- Process and update data in the CRM system to support colleagues on the sales team.
- Get to know and understand our CRM from A to Z to be able to support with a variety of questions and challenges.
- Assist the Head of Sales in implementing new and improved processes, and update current processes to support the team.
- Document sales processes and ensure details are clear and up to date.
What are we looking for?
- You have previous first experience in a data entry role or working with a CRM, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- You have great attention to detail and care about quality and accuracy of data.
- You are a thorough researcher and have experience with Google search and LinkedIn.
- You like working as part of a team and supporting your team mates.
- You are fluent in English; other languages are a plus
- Previous experience working with Excel is a plus