At AMBOSS we develop a global product supporting physicians and medical students world wide in clinical decision making and referencing knowledge.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 customers in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a highly analytical, data savvy, nice-to-work-with person who will conduct further research in growing and opportunity markets and helps us to derive actionable insights to build an even better product. As a senior market researcher you will be responsible for developing company specific strategies for market entry research, market segmentation and marketing insights. You will proactively distribute this knowledge throughout the company and work closely with market leads who responsible for market success.
As a senior market researcher you are located in the Customer & Insights Department that gathers insights from user research, market research and customer success and combines them to represent the user with one voice at C-level.
WHAT YOU Will DO
- You’ll be the key driver for actionable market insights across different markets
- You’ll leverage your background in research design and quantitative research techniques to answer business questions
- You’re at the intersection of business intelligence, market intelligence, and market research
- You’ll ask the right questions, at the right time, to key stakeholders to identify knowledge gaps and provide guidance on how to translate business objectives into concrete research plans
- You’ll manage all stages of the research autonomously (i.e. desk research, developing a research plan, identifying an appropriate mix of methodologies, and setting a delivery date)
- You’ll derive conclusions from research that will provide guidance for successful market entry strategies, market- and customer segmentation as well as market growth
- You’ll be tasked to create a playbook for how to conduct proper, AMBOSS-specific market research in different markets
- You’ll present research findings to stakeholders in a sharp, on-point and easy-to-understand way with possible guidance on recommended actions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years’ experience in quantitative research, market research or insights dept
- Experience with doing research projects in growth-stage companies or start-ups
- Very strong Excel skills and experience with generating insights from multiple data sources
- Experience in quantitative research methodology, communication & campaign research, pricing research, brand health, and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical mindset and data-savvy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Market Research, Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a big plus
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.