How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you’re in the right place!
foodspring is building a mobile app!!! Do you believe nutrition has a critical role in helping people to stay in shape, leading a healthy lifestyle, or growing that extra muscle? Do you want to impact the way our users leverage the benefits of our products? Do you want to develop a native application from scratch to support our users to reach their objectives and beyond? Join foodspring and participate in the realization of our product vision, delivering the best user experience possible!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Creating product specifications in the form or user stories, user flow diagrams, acceptance criteria, use cases or whatever you see fit for our new native applications
- Leading the conception, launch and iterations of our Android and IOS applications, and assume the role of Product Owner in our agile development process
- Working hand in hand with a product designer (or UX/UI designer) on both the look and feel and the user experience of our apps. Iterate with continuous feedback and input from top management
- Getting insights and input from all the nutritionists within the company to envision new features, creating the most value for our users and prioritize based on business value, feasibility, and usability
- Being the advocate of the users, making sure value creation is at the core of the app development
- Communicating in advance about future releases and making sure all the relevant stakeholders are properly informed and aware of the impact on their part of the business
- Collaborating with stakeholders from different departments to identify their needs in terms of tool or software integration, and to include new emerging requirements that are all required to improve business
- Aligning with our CTO, Head of Digital Product, Head of Customer Experience and the Head of Product Innovations (physical products) on delivery milestones necessary to move toward our product vision
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a mobile product manager – not necessarily in an e-commerce environment
- You must have experience in developing a mobile experience from scratch!
- Someone who has demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products, as well as strong interest and understanding of mobile UX, mobile architecture and mobile release processes, experience in app store optimization is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communicator and at least business fluent in English
We can offer you the following:
- Build a native application with declinations on IOS and Android from scratch! And get a chance to really impact the life of our users and the future of foodspring
- You will have a high degree of creative freedom for you to develop your own knowledge
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work
- Really immerse yourself and experience the product – Attend regular product tastings and stay up to date with exciting new releases!
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team – create value and have an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand
- Competitive salary
- Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Free Gym, Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
- Your future starts now – the position is available immediately
Make an impact Apply now!
If you have any questions, please email the team at [email protected] For more information about us as an employer have a look at our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.