“How likely is it that you would recommend our product to a friend or colleague?” Once you’ve answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter System.
“Success happens when your customer experiences a truly unique journey.” We at zenloop are more than just a Berlin made Start Up. Experiencing our first initial success story with Flaconi, an online perfumery with over thousands of divers beauty products, made us come up with a new approach. How do you drive greatest customer relationships? Simple answer: Ask your customers and act based on every single feedback! By using the Net Promoter System (NPS) method, we help our customers to improve their product, service and relationship to end-consumers. Focus on our product is our lifeline and DNA of zenloop.
We are currently searching to strengthen our product team in Berlin by having a Head of Product Management (f/m/d) on board to support our current growth and vision within the customer retention management world.
Your ambition is to build the leading Customer Experience platform, used across geographies, industries and functions. It provides the deepest insights and smartest actions for every single end-customer and enables automatic retention. Although the platform offers a broad value scope, it can be implemented with low effort, is easy to use and has a beautiful design users love. You achieve this in collaboration with all stakeholders inside and outside of the company and pushed by an outstanding strong product team.
- Implement clear product prioritization process for mid-term and short-term development topics involving all stakeholders, with transparent criteria and data-driven backward assessment of decisions made
- Facilitate agile, mainly self-pushing cross-functional product teams (PM, Design, Devs, QA, BO) with efficient collaboration structure and individual output objectives
- Establish a transparent, ongoing product “status quo” process, to have all stakeholders informed about status of their topics including information on releases
- Ensure timey, self-explaining documentation of the product in the user support area and for marketing purposes
- Training the team, newbies & current team members in major product aspects and new developments
- Be a leader and communicator: lead and coach product and UI/UX team and coordinate with tech team
- Establish an agile working process and a strong product KPI reporting
- Creating on a quarterly base a rough product roadmap for next 6-12 months
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can operate independently
- 5+ years experience in a product management role from a B2B software background
- Experience managing a team and leading cross-functional groups
- As a leaders understands himself as coach for his team, providing guidance & development and setting a role model as PM for his team
- Knows how to hire A-players, set high objectives and supports to reach these
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once
- Impatient, results driven and pushy, prefers better now 80% than later 100>#/p###
- Detail and quality oriented
- A good planner, with imagination to predict potential outcomes of work and evaluate the risks early
- Structured & process orientated
- Experience working in agile product development environments, with flexible approaches to project management
- Strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and empathize with users
- Excellent English (verbally and written)
- Challenging and varied tasks in a dynamic environment
- Chance to make career individually in a fast growing environment with expert founders and management team
- Regularly trainings to increase constantly your knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Half yearly company offsites, regularly team events and team lunches
- High end equipment and an office in the heart of Berlin
Start the conversation and tell us what’s important for you, and what the next step in your career is. We’d love to talk to you!
We look forward to hearing from you!