7Mind empowers people and organizations alike to lead healthy, happy and purpose-driven lives since 2014. With more than 1,500,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has already become Germany’s most popular online meditation training and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high quality training that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a Berlin-based start-up in Prenzlauer Berg with an energetic, dynamic and close-knit team of 45 employees.
- Support all teams with data analysis and enable them to become more data-driven
- Partner with all departments to understand their requirements, define relevant KPIs, map them with existing data sources and program them for real-time availability in our BI tool
- Educate team members in using our BI tool to build the dashboards they need for evaluating their projects
- Create reports and dashboards using our BI tool Metabase
- Collaborate with our Engineers to define new data pipelines and how to extend our existing Data Warehouse
- Proactively identify opportunities where data analysis can enhance our understanding of our business
- Clearly communicate findings and methodology through visualization, written communication, presentations and internal tools
- Proactively improve processes by e.g. data monitoring and troubleshooting our BI solution
- Strong background in quantitative methods
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Data Analysis and/or Business Intelligence
- Experience with at least one BI Tool, ideally Metabase
- Very good SQL skills
- Knowledge of non-relational, column-oriented data structures (we’re using Apache Druid)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (English), including the ability to communicate data logic to non-experts
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a highly motivated team
- Modern Tech Stack and innovative Tools
- Free ticket for public transportation (BVG), as long as you are working with us
- Lifetime access to 7Mind+
- Daily Team Meditations
- Beautiful and shiny startup offices in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun (remote) team events
- An introduction into Berlin’s vibrant startup scene
- Last but not least: A job that makes a difference
We are looking forward to meeting you!