Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are looking for a talented and motivated developer to join our product development team. In this role you will develop and maintain features for a variety of different systems as well as influence our technical direction and contribute to our overall engineering culture.
The role would initially be remote with the option to work from our office if that is preferred, but we hope to return to working from the office once it is safe to do so.
What you will do:
- Build backend services with Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Lead and own new features and projects with autonomy
- Follow engineering best practises including documenting and testing your code
- Help maintain our CD pipeline built with Gitlab and Kubernetes
- Help other team members improve with code reviews and knowledge sharing
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience using and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases
Nice to have:
We encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of these skills.
- Previous experience with frontend technologies (e.g. Typescript, React, Angular 2+)
- Familiarity with service-oriented architectures
What we offer:
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible home office policy and working hours
- Time every week to hack on projects of your choosing
- Educational budget for online courses or purchasing other materials
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fruit baskets, drinks, and snacks
- A modern office with breathtaking views, located in the heart of Berlin
- Free food on Fridays
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. We are looking forward to receiving your application!