About the role:
We are looking for a smart, driven, fast and fun intern to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will work passionately, will show hunger for growth, aptitude and attitude. Above that, she/he will have to feel comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Your core tasks:
- Understand corporate venture building and learn about the competitor landscape.
- Familiarise yourself with FoundersLane’s marketing strategy and have creative input.
- Stay on top of trends and news within our industry and ecosystem.
- Manage our communications and interactions across our owned media channels as well as growing our network.
- Develop and execute strategies across social platforms to drive follower growth and engagement.
- Source and create compelling content through external and internal resources.
- Increase KPIs of our social channels and Medium publication, monitor metrics to understand the effectiveness of our strategy and strive for continuous improvement.
- Generate regular reports and insights for other team members.
- Support the comms/PR team in developing catchy, bold storylines from our day to day work to be shared through media outlets or leveraged in our Medium publication.
- Help us establish further connections within our ecosystem.
- Organise and manage regular meet-ups in our office.
- Design and video making skills would give you an edge.
- Well organised self-starter who can work independently.
- A strong bias towards action and development, highly inquisitive, focused and proactive.
- A positive, team-oriented personality. Great attitude, creative mindset, a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
An exciting journey awaits you. Our impact-driven, trust-based culture is at the heart of all we do. As one of us, you will find authentic people you can count on (and who would count on you). In the marketing team, you will be pushing your creativity to establish FoundersLane as the leading independent venture builder in Europe, receiving guidance through a steep, multidimensional learning curve. This will strengthen your ability to think strategically and drive results in a fast-paced environment. You will be presented with challenging obstacles and you will overcome them together with your teammates.