SILFIR is revolutionising the second hand clothing market with a new peer to peer gifting platform that is currently in prototyping. The company was launched in 2019 through a successful kickstarter for a circular design uniform and is already a GmbH with 500+ customers.
The founder, Hannah Kromminga www.hannahkromminga.com, is now looking for a co-founder with a strong Digital Marketing background to join the team and make the new app proposition fly with users.
- You have a strong profile in digital to consumer marketing and viral growth strategies
- You are hands-on and ready to take on responsibility in any area of the business
- You have start-up experience and are one of the people who excel in an uncertain environment
- You don’t need a salary until we have secured further funding which is planned for H2 2020
- You have experience in the fashion tech arena, ideally second-hand fashion tech
Why join: If this is you, you have the opportunity to join a start-up that has already gone through the initial pre-seed product development and validation phase, and still get the perks of a co-founder.