Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As our Fraud Analyst (f/m/x) you join our Fraud Analytics team: a team of international professionals integral to our success as a company.
Fraud Analytics at Fraugster means being responsible for ensuring that effective and efficient fraud management strategies contribute to the healthy operations of our customers’ and partners’ businesses.
You are tasked with highly intricate data manipulation, logic automation and monitoring of evolving fraud trends. Working with colleagues from an array of backgrounds including data science, psychology, and software programming, you’ll devise new strategies to constantly optimize one of the most advanced AI systems in existence, making sure that our customer’s business benefit from it. Whatever field you’ll take, the goal is the same – crush online fraud.
In parallel you may also interact with customers to understand their pain points and provide the best security solution the market can offer. We’re looking for analytical minds with a penchant for story-telling, puzzle-solving, and able combine creative and critical thinking skills to identify behavior patterns. Sound like you? Join us.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis with SQL, be it in academic projects or work experience
- Strong interest in technology – Previous experience with Python is a big plusProven analytical skills–whether it’s a high SAT or GMAT score, an aced case challenge, or a math championship, let us know where you shine
- Proven task management skills, ability to organize work and stick to the agreed deadlines
- Fluent in business English, a second European language is a plus – our customers are global!; great verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree is preferred
What we offer:
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!