Zattoo builds the #1 independent TV platform for users, broadcasters and operators. To enable our continuously scaling teams further, we are now looking for a hands-on leader who will fully focus on our internal IT infrastructure and support together with a small team of senior IT experts.
As our Team Lead IT Infrastructure and Support (f/m/d) you will take responsibility for all internal IT systems and processes: the company’s internal network, on-premise equipment, cloud service, service desk, employees’ workstations, procurement and security processes.
- Define, own and implement a company wide internal IT strategy
- Lead and mentor the team which provides day to day support to 180 employees, ensuring and exceeding current quality service standards
- Define onSite IT Team Roadmap and prioritize team’s work
- Ensure consistent quality of ticket logging, communication and fast resolution of issues
- Take ownership of the intra and inter office IP Network (including Wifi, VPN, Printers etc.), internal servers and services as well as hosted IT services
- Document best practices, policies, troubleshooting and maintain team knowledge base, while ensuring regulatory compliance of IT infrastructure and services
- Yearly IT budget contributor and ongoing purchase management
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems
- Closely collaborate with other People Operations team members to ensure procedures, office setup and working practices are efficient and effective
- 5+ years IT experience, including leadership experience
- Proven ownership and leadership of an essential business supporting area
- Ability to translate and communicate technical issues in a clear and understandable manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Strong knowledge and understanding in the following technical areas:
- Office networking (including VPN, Firewalls, large scale WiFi setup, hunting down packet loss)
- Cloud Services Administration (e.g. Atlassian Jira/Confluence, GSuite, Slack)
- Windows, Linux (Desktop, Server) and Mac OS Administration
- Automation of IT processes (e.g. Ticketing process, self service Account Management)
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
People Operations Team
People are the heart of our success. We provide them with the best environment so they can excel at what they do. We understand business priorities. By translating these into programs and guidance we enable growth while making sure people feel heard and have everything they need. We partner with hiring managers and teams on all talent acquisition activities to ensure a smooth candidate experience and attract great talent. We handle all the fine print and ensure Zattoo remains a great place to work while being protected and compliant. We create workspaces and events that reflect our open culture and connect people.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!