Be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform. Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 30,000 boat products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite sets it apart from the competition by monopolising supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
Our new Front-End Developer has to be a HTML/CSS/JS buff with a passion to create the most beautiful UX for our customers. An interest in taking their coding skills to the next level is a must as we’re using a state-of-the-art tech. stack. If this sounds like you, you’re the one we want!
- Working in cross functional agile teams
- Primary focus is the front-end, possibility to contributing to back-end
- Transforming designs into fully functional responsive web apps
- Collaborating with UX/UI designers to create a reusable UI library
- Contribute to quarterly roadmap planning
- Actively partaking in and contributing to the development methodologies put in place by the team.
- Actively partaking in code reviews
- Getting things done!
- 3+ years production experience in creating responsive web pages
- Extensive eperience with React.js
- Extensive knowledge of Semantic HTML, Web Standards, CSS and SASS
- Extensive experience in creating responsive web pages
- Experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers using InVision, Sketch, Zepelin
- Experience in creating a modular reusable UI library used to create web pages
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git) and modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work with modern libraries as well as homebrewed code
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest technology and understanding of the upgrade path required for implementation on production applications
- Experience working in an agile environment where we release multiple times a day, as well as working with feature branches
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and great team spirit
- Passionate about unit tests (big bonus)
- Experience with Node.js, ExpressJS and PHP, Symphony a big bonus
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe’s trending startups
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- Yoga and German classes and discounted gym membership
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!