we are the IT team and we enable all moovel employees to achieve their best in their daily work by consulting them about the best use of technology and providing them with a competitive working environment including hardware, IT services and licenses. For that purpose, we look for a (Senior) IT Manager (d/f/m).
First a quick look at us
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking & Charging and create a new global player.
At moovel (REACH NOW) we act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 150 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at three locations – Hamburg, Berlin and Portland.
How the role works
As an IT professional, you are a team player and work as a senior in our corporate IT team. You are responsible for managing and evolving our modern, cloud/SaaS based infrastructure. You are open to learn new things and like to configure and integrate components. While being hands-on you are also responsible for budget planning, IT security management and support the IT strategy. The main work location is Berlin – occasional travel to our location in Hamburg is to be expected. Sometimes you have to do things out of your comfort zone, but we promise, it is worth it!
Some of the things you will do
- Create and implement concepts for our IT architecture
- Responsible for the whole internal IT roadmap and portfolio
- Technical consulting of employees and management
- Responsibility for the IT equipment, from new set ups to fixing errors or broken equipment. Your work is crucial to allow our teams to work without interruptions.
- Secure and operate office networks – increase and uphold security company-wide IT license management
- Guide and train the corporate IT team to enable them in providing the best infrastructure for our success
- Manage and guide IT providers to ensure successful cooperation
- Minimum of 5 years of IT service management experience
- Minimum of 1 years management experience
- Client IT management (90% macOS / 10% Windows), MDM solutions, GSuite, Okta
- Interaction with colleagues and communicating requirements and updates is natural to you. Corporate IT is a very valuable team and a point of contact for members of the entire company.
- A level of sympathy, service mentality and compassion is needed to communicate effectively.
- Startup experience in growing a company from small to big is a plus
- Choose your own hardware
- Work with the newest technologies
- Company Pension Plan
- Best coffee, weekly breakfast and daily fresh fruits
- Monthly mobility budget
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Work on a product with impact
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible and trust based working hours
All in all we are looking for an IT-enthusiast, who shares the motivation and vision of our team to support moovel’s future success in the best possible way. You are capable of what you just read? Then we are happy to meet you soon! Just send us your application by clicking on the ’Apply’ button.
The whole moovel team
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Anne Nagel +49 176 30989879.