Founded in 2015 by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management and is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe. Our platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to employees, enabling them to attract top talent while keeping transportation expenses and CO₂ emissions under control. Fueled by a passionate team composed of more than 20 nationalities, Avrios continues its growth journey of putting mobility within everyone’s reach and building the mobility platform of the future.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to join our cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process, to help us:
- Continue to quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Build customer-facing features using Angular, TypeScript, Sass and Webpack.
- Build scalable backend services, data pipelines and APIs using Amazon Web Services.
- Re-imagining how our customers can engage with suppliers in the fleet industry, handling all transactions through our marketplace platform.
- Making it possible for customers on our free tier to be completely self-serviced, by automating all processes and nurturing them to be engaged customers of our product.
What you bring:
- At least 2 years of experience as a full stack engineer.
- You have some familiarity with Angular or are excited to learn it.
- You have experience with a backend language of choice (e.g. Java, Python, Go etc.)
- Desired: Professional experience on a cross-functional product team and exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web applications.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptionally talented software engineer.
- You are passionate about building world-class experiences that delight our customers.
- You’re proud of the code you write, but you’re also pragmatic.
- You’re focused, driven and can get projects across the finish line.
- You have experience running apps in production.
- You’re empathetic, humble and love to help your teammates grow.
- Competitive compensation and a generous education budget
- Clear team objectives within a product-led company.
- The ability to influence and define what you’re building within those objectives.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with a passionate and diverse team.
- A modern remote working culture that cares about results not hours spent
- Use of a co-working in space in the heart of Berlin
- We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above.
- We don’t accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants
- Remote candidates living in Germany are encouraged to apply