Sonova is an international acoustics company, one of the biggest and broadest hearing care providers in the industry.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a start-up venture which will handle all of our online marketing efforts. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
- Design and develop scalable web applications.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for our frontend and/or backend architecture and work within cross-functional teams.
- Translate designs, wireframes and business requirements into solutions and write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Estimate development tasks, and point out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Define release strategies (such as branching, CI and development workflows).
- You hold a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You understand frontend, backend and devops to a great degree and have a solid understanding of their respective building blocks.
- You have developed and maintained applications using client side frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular.
- You have a good technical understanding of cloud services offered by platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- You have built web services and have worked SQL databases such as MariaDB and MSSQL.
- You have a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- You have development experience with Unix/Linux.
- You have a strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions.
- Good to have: You worked in an agency focused on B2C Marketing and are familiar with the basics of Lead Generation Marketing.
- The opportunity to be part of a creative and fast growing team right from the start.
- High level of responsibility and space to develop.
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment.
- A large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential.
- A budget for professional training and development of your choice.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day, every day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!! Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please still apply.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.