Do you want to help companies master their biggest challenge and have a positive impact on the lives of thousands of people? Join the Heyvolution!
Our matching technology based on machine learning automatically connects suitable talents with suitable jobs, and thus enables volume recruitment for 1500+ companies in DACH.
So far, we have helped over 670,000+ professionals start a new job
Our talent platform team designs, builds, and runs the next generation talent experience for millions of people (see link here).
As a frontend/fullstack engineer in the team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining significant parts of our user flows and helping us become the go-to career advisor for skilled workers.
Your work will involve discussing, helping to design and implement various parts of our frontend product, including, but not limited to user flows, layouts, controls, and interactions.
- Experience with ReactJS
- An eye for design and at least a basic understanding of common UI/UX principles
- Keen interest in software design and architecture
- Excellent spoken and written English communication (German not required)
- The skills that make you an excellent team player
- Willingness to drive features end2end from frontend to backend and concept to production
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Understanding or experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes
- Test driven development
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in nodeJS
- Experience in AWS
- Shipping features that will be used by hundreds of thousands of talents from day 1.
- Work with the Product Owner to design and build various components and flows that help and enable users to find the right job.
- Participate in designing APIs and interactions between backend and frontend in order to persist data and fulfill business needs.
- Learn and grow with us!
- Great product with purpose – help people get the right job and live a fulfilling life
- Welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% females (50% female leaders), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
- Secure Job: Over 1500 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals and more
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
- Great Office: Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets
- High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
- Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers.
See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Check our blog, LinkedIn or our techblog to find out more about us.