Zizoo is the leading global boat rental platform on a mission to digitalise and transform the boat rental industry. We‘re making boat holidays easy to book through a set of products that target boat operators, travelers and B2B partners, with over 30,000 boats in over 500 destinations around the world. Named as one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
**We are the next big thing in travel!**
- Technical leadership, mentoring and measuring performance for a growing cross-functional agile team
- Contribute to quarterly roadmap planning and attending weekly leadership meetings
- Lead full development lifecycle from product design to production – developing, testing and deploying while ensuring high-quality code and reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business leaders
- Spearhead the transformation of our major B2B product using state-of-the-art tech stack
- Work on front-end and back-end deliverables, leading a team to deliver from design phase to production
- Deeply involved in tracking/analytics and maintaining high performance products
- Partaking in code reviews and contributing to the development methodologies
- 1+ years experience as a Senior or Lead Engineer, leading teams on a high performance e-commerce or marketplace web platform
- Extensive knowledge of ES-Latest, Semantic HTML, Web Standards, CSS and SASS
- Experience with Node.js and ExpressJS and other modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience collaborating closely with UX/UI designers, InVision and Sketch
- Experience with distributed systems, SQL, NOSQL, or MongoDB
- Ability to efficiently translate user stories into concise technical tasks
- Fluent with git as a tool and git workflows (e.g. Pull Requests)
- Experience working in an agile environment where we release multiple times a day, as well as working with feature branches
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and strong organisational skills
- Experience in AWS Ecosystem (big bonus)
- An opportunity to play a key role in the growth one of Europe’s leading travel tech startups with an international talented team
- A transparent, data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Cross-company personal development and training budget
- Free snacks, drinks, German and Yoga classes at the office
- Discounts on gym membership and local retailers
- Team building events and an annual sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We support Non-EU candidates who require a visa for select roles, please check if this role applies if you require a visa to work in Germany.