WHO WE ARE
FoundersLane, the leading Corporate Venture Builder in climate and health, was founded in 2016 by Felix Staeritz, Andreas von Oettingen, and Michael Stephanblome. The team develops digital business models in the health and climate sector by combining the agility and the mindset of technology entrepreneurs with the strength of corporations. FoundersLane draws on more than 20 years of experience by the founders in building up new companies.
FoundersLane creates new, fast-growing digital companies in categories that are highly topical and current. FoundersLane counts more than 100 founders, experts and entrepreneurs with great expertise in the fields of medicine, health, climate, disruptive technologies such as IoT connectivity, AI, and machine learning. Partners include SMEs and corporations as well as more than 30 of the Forbes 500 companies, such as Trumpf, Vattenfall, Henkel and Baloise. FoundersLane is active in Europe, MENA and Asia with offices in Berlin, Cologne, and London.
In line with the mission of “Co-Creating a Better Future”, FightBack was called into life by the FoundersLane team to join forces and co-create sustainable solutions for solving the massive societal and economic challenges in climate and health. The multi-stakeholder platform that forms strategic alliances has gathered substantial support from several hundred of influential leaders, including some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs, corporate execs, academics and policy-makers who want to have an impact on our planet by tackling the mega-trends that are profoundly changing our world, posing both threats and opportunities for our lives, economies and societies. FightBack is also a bestselling book and features a wide range of digital leaders, from the World Economic Forum, Harvard Business School, Ping An, Trivago, Flixbus, Blablacar and many others.
WHY WE NEED YOU
In your role as Project Management Intern and as a core member of the FoundersLane organisation, you will experience how to leverage data and content to assist our thought leadership in Climate and Health.
This opportunity will allow you to see how to drive company results and to learn first-hand how to implement the groundwork for a growth driven and high impact organization.
- Support teams in implementing optimal and standardized project structures and tracking to help them do their jobs more effectively and productively
- Provide information that is relevant and accurate to support effective decision making
- Offer templates and best practices from previous successful projects
- Help project lead to control & monitor projects alongside pre-defined KPIs/OKRs
- Apply project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Miro) to guarantee a smooth project flow
- Support project teams in implementing FL project management standards when building project and sprint plans
- Audit existing project plans to ensure that they are up to date and progress is well documented against milestones
- Manage collection of weekly reporting from project teams and distribute as required
- Coordinate project finance tracking from project teams
- Manage knowledge and document archive within FL to facilitate learning loops and ensure clear audit trails in decision making
- Take over own topics: such as planning, execution and documentation of subtasks within a project
- You are pursuing or recent graduate (BSc) with focused studies
- You are familiar with the project environment and have already gained initial experience in projects and project management
- You have knowledge of CRM systems (i.e HubSpot) & other BI databases a plus
- You have a high degree of flexibility, resilience, and organisational talent
- You communicate effectively towards colleagues and other stakeholders
- You identify new challenges proactively and provide solutions
- You are a true all-rounder that never loses the overview and is well prepared for unforeseen events
- You have a passion for new technologies & innovative thinking
- You are comfortable asking questions in order to learn
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Join a team of creative entrepreneurs that all have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Opportunity to create meaningful relationships with corporates to shape tech companies from the very start
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Access to a large network in a start-up and corporate environment offering you strong synergies
- Competitive salary package with a success bonus scheme
- Opportunity to learn in a super-fast startup environment and at the same time making a major impact on our business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team
- Other benefits such as gym memberships, pension scheme, small perks around the office such as fruits, snacks, drinks and a cozy working space
We are entrepreneurs who aim to be pioneers leading the way to our digital future. Our multicultural and diverse team consists of highly-driven experts from over 25 countries, speaking more than 34 different languages and who are located in Cologne, Berlin, Vienna and London.
Do you have the entrepreneurial DNA it takes to create fast growing, digital businesses that scale and have a potential to help fundamentally transform our corporate partners? If the answer is YES!, then get in touch with us and become a part of our mission to co-create a better future for us and the upcoming generations!