Zattoo is a leading player in the TV-As-A-Service market, servicing several million TV users and dozens of B2B customers across Europe on numerous platforms.
As we focus on growing our B2B client base, we are seeking a Client Success Manager (f/m/x) to further look after and support our existing German and international B2B customers throughout their contractual lifetime.
As a member of a highly motivated and very committed B2B Client Success Management Team, you will be the first point of contact for all TV and contract related questions of selected B2B customers. By building a sustainable and strong relationship with them, you will position yourself as a strategic partner and trustworthy consultant. You will accompany all contract related topics and be the go-to person for other internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Strengthen and maintain strong professional relationships to the B2B customers and position yourself as the first point of contact for all service related topics.
- Proactively offer additional features, functions and content to the customers to facilitate up-selling during the contract period.
- Communicate app updates and the development of new features for the customers.
- Filter new customer product requirements into the organization and support their implementation.
- Interface and collaborate with many internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Content, Support, Finance, Sales, etc.
- Own monthly reporting for customers and prepare and oversee the billing processes in coordination with the Zattoo finance team.
What you’ll bring
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in client relationship management within the Internet, IT, telecommunications or media sector.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and strong working relationships with customers.
- Excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interest in latest trends in video distribution technology and in the ongoing transformation of the TV and video consumption experience.
- Desire to understand the technical side of Zattoo’s TV Platform business including technical requirements and the possibilities of Zattoo’s existing technology and platform.
- High energy and self-motivation with willingness to independently come up with ideas, make action plans and implement them.
- Team player mindset to collaborate with other colleagues.
- Excellent written German AND English skills. Additional language skills (e.g. in French and/or Italian) are a plus.
Here’s what we offer you
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
The B2B Team
As of today, Zattoo’s B2B unit counts more than 25 customers including 1&1 Telekom in Germany and Salt in Switzerland for whom Zattoo offers fully hosted and managed IPTV & OTT Services. What started as a small team and a limited number of customers, has established itself an additional, successful business division alongside the company’s B2C-Business.
The Zattoo B2B Team is a diverse mix of experts, everything from Sales, Marketing, Product, Portfolio Management to Project, Engineering and Client Success Management. We combine years of experience along with a high degree of responsibility and professionalism. We emphasize team-spirit and encourage a hands-on mentality as much as a strong and market-oriented work ethic and believe that successful customer acquisition and project implementations, as well as a fast growing number of happy customers, can only be achieved through a motivated and empowered team.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!