PlaytestCloud connects mobile games studios to real players, helping push user driven development into the future. In 2019 we ran between 50-100 playtest projects a week and we are now looking for a new Project Manager (f/m/d) to join our 14 strong Berlin-based team. As a Project Manager at PlaytestCloud, your time management, organizational skills and pragmatism will help get even more great mobile games into the hands of players.
If you’re looking for a role in research operations, PlaytestCloud is the place for you.
In this role you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of testing mobile games for fun and usability
- Be responsible for the successful execution of our game tests
- Communicate directly with our clients, providing project-specific help and advice
- Create and send quotes for custom projects
- Monitor our automated playtest execution, and intervene if necessary by finding more players or troubleshooting technical problems
- Determine the feasibility of playtests by following an established process
- Suggest improvements that will make our processes and tools more efficient
- You’re able to adjust quickly to the needs of our clients and have communicated closely with customers in previous roles
- You have strong organizational skills, with excellent and proven time management abilities and can work with multiple, short deadlines
- You can quickly learn new complex software. In-house we use our own (custom built) tooling and are looking for someone who has professional familiarity with other complex software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro X, Unity, Tableau or similar)
- You’re familiar with video games, whether it was “back in the day” or more recently with something like Pokémon Go, Animal Crossing or Valorant, and are eager to learn more
- You’re open to working a later shift (e.g. starting around noon)
- Fluent in English. German is not required for this role.
- Permission to work in Germany
What’s in it for you?
- Join a passionate team that has revolutionized the way mobile games are tested and developed
- Take over responsibility for a core part of our business from day 1
- See how games are made from an inside perspective
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
- Learn the ins and outs of working in a highly successful SaaS operations team
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables the testing of iOS, Android, and mobile browser-based games to get real player feedback. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft a flawless game usability and player experience. At PlaytestCloud everybody contributes directly to helping our customers make the best games possible.
- Company wide focus on Work/Life balance
- English is the company language, but you can take German classes on us
- We’ll invest in your professional development
- Our Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city *
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen *
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee *
*Please note: This full-time position will start remotely due to the coronavirus. That said, we look forward to welcoming you to the office!
With your application, please send us a cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud.
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.