Forum is a pan-European initiative launching in 2020, aiming to create the European public by providing every day on its platform the most relevant articles on Europe contributed by leading publications. Forum makes all articles accessible to everyone by translating them into various European languages. Learn more at forum.eu.
Forum is looking for a mission-driven CTO based in Berlin, who is shaping our product as a part of a multidisciplinary team. You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn, and keen to develop a career within a growing team while helping to shape the future and direction of Forum and the European public sphere.
What are your Daily Tasks?
- Develop the backbone of our product, translate business goals into tech strategy to drive the development goals as well as the roadmap
- Work closely with the design and product team to improve the user experience of our platform
- Take ownership throughout the product life cycle: conception, prototyping, and testing
What your Profile should bring:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor Degree in computer science (or comparable work experience)
- Experience managing a growing team of developers and implementing processes
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Structured and autonomous way of working
- Experiences in media projects is a “nice to have”
We are currently working with these technologies: https://stackshare.io/forum-eu…
You should bring experience with the following technologies:
- Node, Typescript & ReactJS
- Docker, Git, Continuous Deployment, Terraform is a plus
- PostgreSQL, experience with Strapi is a plus
Why should you be part of our Team:
- Join a creative and entrepreneurial team in Berlin’s buzzing Kreuzberg district
- Become part of a mission-driven startup with a good societal cause
- Gain recognition for your work among media innovators and start-ups
To apply email [email protected] with a resume, a few words about yourself and your Portfolio or GitHub handle.