Zattoo is the leading player in the TV-as-a-Service space in Europe serving B2B and B2C customers helping them watch what they want, where they want, when they want. Our Native Apps team is responsible for Zattoo apps on iOS, Android and Microsoft platforms.
We are looking for a QA Engineer (f/m/x) who will be part of the native-apps and manage QA activities for the Apple TV for Operators team such as; Release Testing, Exploratory Testing, Operator level functionality and config checks, writing/re-testing bug reports, automating test activities, etc.
You will be part of a growing and motivated team that maintains high quality standards. You will work together with QA Engineers, Product Owners, Developers, and Client success Managers to provide support in maintaining the quality of Zattoo’s product offerings.
- QA ownership for Apple TV for Operators team to ensure our product meets the specified requirements
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, designers and CSMs for Sprint planning and execution
- Schedule and complete testing activities as needed, create/maintain test documentations, and configure & manage test devices
- Manage operator level functional tests as well as configuration tests in some cases
- Learn about our approach to Online Live TV-Streaming for different platforms
- Work on increasing the automation test coverage for these platforms
- 3+ years of Manual Software Testing experience in an Agile environment with a focus on iOS/tvOS
- Experience in managing the complete QA process from Requirement Analysis to release and maintenance
- Background in working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Testrail, TestFlight, etc
- Work autonomously and willingness to understand our diverse product portfolio
- Fluency in spoken and written English. German is a plus
- Bonus: Experienced in streaming application testing
- Bonus: Experience with Apple TV
- Bonus: Experience with automation tools such as Suites
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
Product Creation Team
At the heart of Zattoo’s organisation there is a group of people who are extremely passionate about TV Products and Technology. This diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, SRE, network, QA and support specialists cover a large area of expertise and are building our vision of the streaming age TV platform. We value high quality, user oriented and sustainable work and strive to be at the forefront of technology and collaboration.
We encourage everybody to express their ideas and give autonomy and focus to independent teams. Our dream is to let people watch their favorite TV content in the simplest and most comfortable way. We see our strength in disrupting traditional broadcasting technology while collaborating closely with the great companies that produce this content.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!